Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Quotes - Abraham Lincoln

  • Whatever you are, be a good one.
  • All that I am or hope to be I owe to my angel mother. I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.
  • Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be.
  • In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.
  • You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.
  • The best thing about the future is that it comes only one day at a time.
  • You may fool all of the people some of the time; you can even fool some of the people all the time; but you can’t fool all of the people all of the time.
  • Beware of rashness, but with energy, and sleepless vigilance, go forward and give us victories.
  • My great concern is not whether you have failed, but whether you are content with your failure.

No comments: