Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Quotes - America, Freedom and Liberty

  • I’m proud to be an American
  • God Bless America
  • With Liberty and Justice for All
  • Red, White and Blue
  • Land of the free because of the brave.
  • Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.
  • I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy.
  • You can’t separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom.
  • One nation, Under God
  • United we stand Then join hand in hand Brave Americans all, By uniting we stand, By dividing we fall.
  • Freedom isn’t free
  • Freedom is doing what you know is right without fear; freedom is not the right to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you ought.
  • America! America! God shed his grace on thee, And crown thy good with brotherhood From sea to shining sea
  • Oh beautiful for spacious skies
  • Men are equal; it is not birth but virtue that makes the difference
  • AMERICA
  • Let freedom ring
  • My country ‘tis of thee, Sweet land of Liberty
  • This is my country!
  • We the People
  • Stars and Stripes

No comments: