Friday, December 30, 2011

New Year with Some Changes

It's hard to believe it's the start of 2012 already! I want to thank all of you wonderful customers for your support. The past few months I have been so busy with new orders, which was such a blessing as my husband was finishing school. I have loved doing custom orders- it's so much fun to see everyone's different projects! So thank you for keeping me busy and inspired!

As we start a New Year there are a few things I am having to change with my business. Since the majority of my orders are custom, I am going to have to start charging an additional design fee. I hate to have to do this, but it's taking time away from my family to create these designs so I have to make that time away from them worthwhile. The pricing for the actual vinyl will not change though, and I will post my pricing below. In order to keep your cost minimal, I would suggest knowing exactly what you want when you place your order. (Check out kevinandamanda.com or dafont.com for font ideas, you can type in your saying on dafont.com and see how it will look in all of their fonts!) This also helps me to get your order to you as fast as possible. If you don't mind spending the extra time or money, I am willing to make as many design changes as you'd like. In this time of financial hardship for many of us, I am sorry to have to add an additional cost. I know my pricing is extremely low, so I hope knowing you will get a completely custom design will be worth the added charge!


Another change I am happy to announce is my ability to accept credit/debit card payments! There is a small fee of 2.75% (of your total) for me to swipe your card, and 3.5% (of your total) plus $0.15 for me to manually key in your card number (if you wanted to pay over the phone, etc.). If you have any questions about this new service, please don't hesitate to ask!

I am also going to start selling squeegees for installing vinyl as well as vinyl removal tools. See my pricing list below for pricing on these tools. Any orders over $100 will receive a free squeegee with their order!

Again, thank you so much to all of you! Without your business and support, Stick It would be nothing! We wish you a safe and Happy New Year!



Here is a list of our Basic Pricing...Please contact us if you have any questions!


Custom Design.....................................................................................$25.00/hour

***Just a side note about the additional design fee...I know it seems like a lot, but I keep track of the actual amount of time spent on your design and charge accordingly. So if you know exactly what you want and it only takes me 15 minutes, then I will only charge you for 15 minutes (which would be $6.25), not an entire hour. I hope this will help eliminate some confusion and unnecessary shock at the $25! Please don't hesitate to contact me for a quote as well!***

Credit/Debit Card Payment (Card Swiped).................2.75% of total sale
Credit/Debit Card Payment (Number Keyed In).......3.5% of total + $0.15

Vinyl For Indoor/Decor Use:

Vinyl Lettering (up to 8" in height).......................$3.00/linear foot
Vinyl Lettering (8.01" - 12" in height)....................$3.50/linear foot
Vinyl Lettering (12.01" - 16" in height)..................$4.00/linear foot
Vinyl Lettering (16.01" - 20" in height).................$4.50/linear foot
Vinyl Lettering (20.01" - 24" in height)...............$5.00/linear foot
Vinyl Lettering (24.01" and up in height)............Starts at $5.50/linear foot

Graphics/Embellishments......................................................Starts at $5.00/foot

Straight Edge Board (includes painting and sanding).........$6.00/linear foot
Routed Edge Board (includes painting and sanding)...........$8.00/linear foot
Magnetic Tin (any size)...................................................................................$6.00/square foot
Magnetic Sheeting (any size)...................................................................$4.00/square foot
Squeegee (Blue 3M vinyl application tool).........................................$2.00 each
Squeegee (Gold CKOK vinyl application tool)...................................$1.50 each*
Lil Chizzler (vinyl removal tool)................................................................$2.00 each

Custom Vinyl Color (One time fee/color not in stock).....................$10.00/color

(*Free with order of $100 or more!)

Vinyl for Outdoor/Commercial or Vehicle Use:

Vinyl Lettering (up to 8" in height).....................$6.00/linear foot
Vinyl Lettering (8.01" - 12" in height)..................$6.50/linear foot
Vinyl Lettering (12.01" - 16" in height).................$7.00/linear foot
Vinyl Lettering (16.01" - 20" in height).................$7.50/linear foot
Vinyl Lettering (20.01" - 24" in height)...............$8.00/linear foot
Vinyl Lettering (24.01" and up in height)...........Starts at $8.50/linear foot

Logo (Pre-designed logo, you provide file)..........Starts @ $20.00/square foot
Graphics separate from Logo..........................................Starts @ $10.00/square foot

Magnetic Sign Blanks (set of 2 - 12" x 24" blanks only)........$10.00/set

Logo for Car Window (Side windows only).............$75.00/window
Logo for Car Window (Back window)..........................Contact Us for Price Quote

Corrugated Yard Signs (Contact us for sizing).........Starts @ $5.00 each
Stakes for Yard Signs (H-stakes)..........................................$5.00 each

Banners...................................................................................Price varies according to size

Contact us for Commercial Package Pricing (for your business' vehicles)

**Please note: Prices are subject to change and may vary depending on font, detail, embellishment, graphic, vinyl color and availability. Please contact us for an accurate price quote on your project.


If you have any questions regarding pricing, please don't hesitate to contact us: megan.stickit[at]gmail[dot]com

1 comment:

prince arora said...


You have discussed an interesting topic that everybody should know. Very well explained with examples. I have found a similar
websitevinyl lettering visit the site to know more about sinking.