Friday, June 13, 2008

Host a Party or Openhouse

If you are interested in having Stick It in your home, please let me know!

You can either host an Open House, where people can come any time during the hours of the Open House and stay as long as they want. I will answer any questions people have and they can order what they want. It’s less formal, and you don’t have to wait for everyone to be there to start. Or you can host a Party, where I will talk to everyone that is there and explain what I do, the Referral Program, Host Benefits, and answer any questions they might have. I will also have a “Make and Take” project to do, so I’ll need to know before hand how many will be there. There will also be a small fee for the project materials which will need to be paid the day of the party.

Once you’ve decided which way to go, here’s how it works:
Email me a list of who you want to invite, the date and time you want to have your Party or Open House and I will send out the invitations. I will come over the week before so you can decide what vinyl you would like to put up in your home. This is just one of the benefits of hosting a party! I will come to your home the day of the party with all of my different products to set up and display. After the party has closed (one week from date of party) and I have all orders in, I will let you know what your total is for free product so that you can order. Once the orders are all finished, I will get them to you for delivery or for people to pick up. If you need help with delivery, let me know and I will be happy to deliver items for you.

Here is a complete list of Host Benefits:

~Vinyl Lettering for your home- up to 18 inches high, and 48 inches long
(Can be split into separate lines if you like)

~10% of total party sales in free product
(Example: total party sales = $200.00, you get $20.00 in free product)

~20% discount on anything ordered after free product

~Free Kit of the Month featured that month if someone else schedules a Party or Open House that day

If you have any questions or you are interested in hosting, please email me!

No comments: