Friday, June 13, 2008

What's New with Stick It??

Here are some new things I have started this year. If you have any questions at all or would like more information, email me and I'd be happy to help. If you would like to join my mailing list, email me with your contact information and I'll make sure to add you!


Referral Program

I have started a new Referral Program, here’s how it works: For each person you refer to me, I will give you a Referral Gift Certificate for 10% off. This can be used on your next order, or you can keep it to add to other Referral Gift Certificates. You can combine up to 10 Referral Gift Certificates for one free item (value not to exceed $250.00). Referral Gift Certificates will only be issued when referral has paid in full for their order. So make sure to tell your friends and family to mention your name when they place their orders!


Kit of the Month

I am starting a Kit of the Month. Each month I will have a different project that you can buy and put together yourself. I will supply the materials needed, with the exception of paint. If you want a Kit of the Month, but don’t want to put it together yourself, I’ll still be happy to do it for you! I will send out an email with the Kit of the Month project and you can let me know if you want one, or more to do with friends and family! Once my website is up and going, I will post the Kit of the Month on my website. I’ll still send you an email reminding you to check my website so you won’t miss out! But for now, I’ll post all information here.


Girls Night Out

In an attempt to have more “me” time, I am going to try a Girls Night Out and see how many will want to join me! Once a month, depending on how many I have signed up, we will have a Girls Night either at my home, or someone else’s if they want to host it. I will have a few different projects to choose from, and I will need to know before hand which one you will want to do. Then we will all get together and make our projects! I think this could be a fun opportunity to get to know more people while we show our crafty sides and decorate our homes! I’ll send out an email with more information as it comes together. So make sure if you’re interested in a "Girls Night Out" that your name is on my mailing list!

No comments: