Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Quotes - Faith

  • Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see.
  • All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.
  • Amidst a thousand snares I stand, Upheld and guided by the hand. Thy words my fainting soul revive, And keep my dying faith alive.
  • Faith is what makes you feel the comfort of the hearth while you’re chopping the wood.
  • Sorrow looks back, worry looks around, faith looks up.
  • I show you doubt, to prove that faith exists.
  • Faith is the root of all good works; a root that produces nothing is dead.
  • We act in faith, and miracles occur.
  • Feed your faith and your doubts will starve to death
  • Faith is not believing that God can...it is knowing that He will.
  • Faith is not so much something we believe; faith is something we live.
  • You never know where life will take you, so just have faith in The Lord and He will never fail you.
  • The beginning of anxiety is the end of faith, and the beginning of true faith is the end of anxiety.
  • Those who walk in faith will feel their lives encompassed with the light and blessings of heaven. They will understand and know things that others cannot.
  • Tears are permitted to us, but they must glisten in the light of faith and hope.

No comments: