Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Quotes - Food

  • Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies.
  • Before you ask me if the glass is half full or half empty, tell me what is in the glass!
  • Bon Appétit!
  • I kiss better than I cook…
  • I Knead You
  • A skinny cook can’t be trusted!
  • Bed and Breakfast-You make both
  • Kiss the cook!
  • The Kitchen is the Heart of the Home
  • A wise mother gives her children two choices at meal time: take it or leave it.
  • Ask you child what he wants for dinner only if he’s buying!
  • Come gather at our table
  • If you’d prefer breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen!
  • As the Lord did bless the loaves and fishes, Bless the food upon these dishes. Like the sugar in the tea, May we Lord, abide in Thee.
  • FEAST on the words of Christ
  • This kitchen is seasoned with love
  • Eat well, Laugh often, Love much
  • I am a woman of many moods, and they all require Chocolate!
  • The Gathering Place

No comments: