Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Quotes - Housework

  • Cleaning your house while the kids are still growing, is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing!
  • Let us all press on!
  • Housework is a treadmill from futility to oblivion with stop-offs at tedium and counter productivity
  • Freedom of the press means no-iron clothes!
  • When you need some time alone, just start washing the dishes!
  • Dirt Free House (The dirt is free)
  • This house is protected by a thin layer of dust.
  • Both of us can’t look good. It’s either me or the house.
  • Clean houses never last. Hugs and kisses do.
  • Ring bell for service-If no one answers, do it yourself!
  • This isn’t clutter…these are my priceless antiques!
  • When I said “I Do” I didn’t mean the laundry!
  • I believe in miracles…keeping this place clean is one of them
  • I clean house every other day…Today is the other day!
  • My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance.
  • Our house is clean enough to be healthy, and dirty enough to be happy.
  • Everything comes out in the wash.
  • Strike while the iron is hot!
  • Laundry: Drop your drawers here
  • Cleaning house with children at home is like trying to staple jell-o to a tree!

No comments: