Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Quotes - Humorous and Misc.

  • Money Talks ... but all mine ever says is Goodbye!
  • I'm in shape ... round's a shape isn't it?
  • Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.
  • Never move through life faster than your guardian angels can keep up with.
  • I just want what I want when I want it!
  • What if "the hokey pokey" is REALLY what it's all about?
  • The nice part of living in a small town is that when I don't know what I'm doing, someone else does.
  • Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. –Albert Einstein
  • I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
  • The man who leaves money to charity in his will is only giving away what no longer belongs to him
  • Sail away with me
  • The person rowing the boat seldom has time to rock it.
  • If there is no wind…row!
  • Life’s a Beach
  • Life’s better at the beach
  • If you’re lucky enough to be at the beach, you’re lucky enough
  • If you’re lucky enough to be in the mountains, you’re lucky enough
  • “Living is not enough,” said the butterfly. “One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.”
  • Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again?

No comments: